Regular Hours Monday 9:30AM - 7:00PM
|Tuesday||9:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
$110 per 45-minute session $135 per 60-minute session and $160 per 90-minute session. Court time is billed at $185 hourly whether or not I am called to testify because I cannot maintain my office schedule when summoned.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
I am contracted with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and United Behavioral Health/Harvard-Pilgrim and CIGNA. Also, Maine Community Options and TriCare/MHN. I accept assignment from them. Otherwise,
- Fees are payable to me at the conclusion of each session. I will give you a form for your insurance company should you care to claim reimbursement. That is the extent to which I will be involved with insurance companies.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Medicare does not recognize professional counselors so it is not accepted. Effective September 1, 2021. MaineCare is no longer accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Request an appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.